OPERA PMS (Property Management System) is the MICROS Property Management System (PMS) used by the leading large hotel chains in Ireland. Designed to meet the varied requirements of any size hotel or hotel chain, OPERA PMS provides all the tools reception or front office staff need for carrying out their day-today duties. The system allows front office or reception staff to handle reservations, check guests in and out, assign rooms and manage room inventory.
Wed 23 Jun
3 Online Sessions
- €350.00 excl.
The OPERA property management software is configurable to each property’s specific requirements and this program gives our learners the knowledge and skill to operate the OPERA PMS effectively. OPERA PMS provides core property management capabilities that extend to meet the operational needs of all hotels ranging from small independent boutiques to large chains.
• Opera Property Management System
• Reservations and bookings
• Room allocations
• Check-in and Check-out procedures
• Billing and cashiering
• Booking via telephone
• Fixed Charges
- Entrants require a minimum Level of B2 in English
- Learners also need a laptop, desktop with Internet Explorer (not Edge or Chrome) installed (A phone or tablet will not be permitted) and suitable broad band connection
- Learners should have qualifications at Level 3 minor award or similar or relevant occupational or life experience